2018 Registration Information Coming Soon!
April 4-6, 2018
- Hear directly from the Department of Insurance from specific states on advertising filing procedures, advertising violations, specific state advertising regulations, and what is expected of companies doing business in those states.
- Exchange ideas and concerns about meeting legal, compliance and marketing requirements while preserving the “sizzle” in your marketing material.
- Network with other insurance professionals to gain insight and understanding of insurance advertising issues.
IAdCA’s conference offers something for everyone, including:
- Large group presentations
- Small workshops covering several topics
- Group interaction and discussions of common advertising and marketing issues
What Products and Services are Discussed?
- Life Insurance and Annuities (including fixed and variable)
- Financial Services
- Health Insurance
- Long-Term Care
- Property and Casualty
Who Should Attend?
The programs are for anyone who deals with:
- Insurance Advertising Compliance
- Insurance Advertising Creation
- General Insurance Compliance
- Insurance Marketing Legal Issues