- April 4, 2018 - April 6, 2018
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Registration Now Open!
For check payments, please send checks to:
P.O. Box 490
Audobon, NY 08106
To set up a time to pay by credit card over the phone, please e-mail Jennifer Herens at Mjherens1@gmail.com
The IAdCA negotiated room rate is $209. March 3rd is the cutoff date for the room block!
If you’re interested in booking shoulder nights (before or after the conference dates,) please contact the hotel directly at (512) 476-3700.
- Hear directly from the Department of Insurance from specific states on advertising filing procedures, advertising violations, specific state advertising regulations, and what is expected of companies doing business in those states.
- Exchange ideas and concerns about meeting legal, compliance and marketing requirements while preserving the “sizzle” in your marketing material.
- Network with other insurance professionals to gain insight and understanding of insurance advertising issues.
IAdCA’s conference offers something for everyone, including:
- Large group presentations
- Small workshops covering several topics
- Group interaction and discussions of common advertising and marketing issues
What Products and Services are Discussed?
- Life Insurance and Annuities (including fixed and variable)
- Financial Services
- Health Insurance
- Long-Term Care
- Property and Casualty
Who Should Attend?
The programs are for anyone who deals with:
- Insurance Advertising Compliance
- Insurance Advertising Creation
- General Insurance Compliance
- Insurance Marketing Legal Issues