- April 22, 2020 - April 24, 2020
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
IAdCA has a limited number of exhibitor opportunities available for the 2020 Conference in Portland,
Oregon. Details for each opportunity are listed below.
For more information and to secure your participation, please contact Cathy Vasilev by phone at 1-888-
302-4594 or email at email@example.com.
Exhibition Rules and Regulations
- Eligible Exhibitors. Applications for exhibit space are subject to review by the Board to determine suitability
for the Event and to ensure conformity with Event standards. Applicants are vetted through various sources
to ensure company and/or principals are free of severe disclosure records or are not named in current or
pending enforcement actions.
- Payment. The cost of rental of exhibit space is shown on the application for the Event. Exhibitors
will receive an invoice from IAdCA for this amount. Full payment is due within 30 days of receipt of
- Attendance. The Board will have sole control over Event attendance policies.
- Purpose of Exhibiting/Character of Materials. The Event and its exhibiting opportunities are for the
purposes of education, as a service to IAdCA’s conference attendees. The Board reserves the right to
refuse materials or gifts in its reasonable discretion that are not consistent with the character, tone or
high standards of the Event. Exhibitors may not accept cash, checks or credit cards for merchandise
during the Event. Sales and contracting for merchandise orders are prohibited.
- Cancellation. If an Exhibitor cancels its reservation for exhibit space 60 days prior to the Event date,
Exhibitor shall be entitled to a refund of the exhibitor fee (minus a 15 percent administrative fee). If
an Exhibitor cancels its reservation less than 60 days prior to the Event date, Exhibitor shall receive
no refund of the exhibitor fee.
- Security. Neither IAdCA nor the meeting facility will assume any responsibility for Exhibitor’s property.
It is recommended that the Exhibitor obtain adequate insurance coverage, at its own expense, against
property loss or personal injury, and for liability for property damage and personal injury to others.
- Fire Safety and Health. Federal, state and local laws covering fire, safety and health must be strictly
observed. Only fireproof materials should be used in displays and the Exhibitor must take all necessary
fire precautions. Displays or signs must not block aisles and fire exits. Safety guards must be used on
equipment where necessary. Exhibitors must comply with all laws, rules, regulations and ordinances in
- Force Majeure. Neither party shall be liable for delay or failure in performance of any of the acts required
by this Agreement when such delay or failure arises from circumstances beyond the reasonable control
(including, without limitation, acts of God, fire, flood, war, explosion, sabotage, terrorism, embargo, civil
commotion, acts or omissions of any government entity, labor disputes, or delays or cancellations in
modes of guest travel), and without the negligence or willful misconduct, of the party. The party unable to
perform its obligations due to the force majeure event due shall have the right to terminate this
Agreement upon notice to the other.
- Liability. Exhibitor agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold IAdCA harmless from and against any third party
claims which may be asserted against or suffered by IAdCA arising out of the breach by Exhibitor of any
obligation herein, or arising out of the negligent or willful acts or omissions of Exhibitor, its officers and/or
employees. Exhibitor acknowledges that it is responsible for obtaining insurance coverage in such amounts
as it deems appropriate to comply with its obligations herein and for its own protection.