Why should you attend the IAdCA Annual Conference?
- Hear directly from the Department of Insurance from specific states on advertising filing procedures, advertising violations, specific state advertising regulations, and what is expected of companies doing business in those states.
- Exchange ideas and concerns about meeting legal, compliance and marketing requirements while preserving the “sizzle” in your marketing material.
- Network with other insurance professionals to gain insight and understanding of insurance advertising issues.
IAdCA’s conference offers something for everyone, including:
- Large group presentations
- Small workshops covering several topics
- Group interaction and discussions of common advertising and marketing issues
- Meet vendors with solutions to your advertising compliance challenges
Several Product Lines and Services Are Discussed
- Life Insurance and Annuities (including fixed and variable)
- Financial Services
- Health Insurance
- Long-Term Care
- Property and Casualty
Who Should Attend?
The programs are for anyone who deals with:
- Advertising Law Compliance
- Insurance Advertising, Marketing & Promotion
- Securities & All Lines of Insurance Business
- Social Media, Internet & Electronic Marketing & Legal Issues