IADCA’S RESPONSE TO THE CORONAVIRUS: 2020 CONFERENCE CANCELED
The Board of IAdCA has been meeting regularly to discuss all updates related to the coronavirus (COVID-19). In light of recent events, it has become clear that the IAdCA conference cannot be held in April 2020 and, for the first time in our 19 years of service to our industry, we must cancel our annual conference. All registered and paid participants will receive an email about how refunds will be handled in the next few weeks. We look forward to seeing everyone in 2021 — dates and location TBA. In the meanwhile, stay safe and be well.
Network with other insurance professionals to gain insight and understanding of insurance advertising issues.
April 22-24, 2020
- Hear directly from the Department of Insurance from specific states on advertising filing procedures, advertising violations, specific state advertising regulations, and what is expected of companies doing business in those states.
- Exchange ideas and concerns about meeting legal, compliance and marketing requirements while preserving the “sizzle” in your marketing material.
- Network with other insurance professionals to gain insight and understanding of insurance advertising issues.
IAdCA’s conference offers something for everyone, including:
- Large group presentations
- Small workshops covering several topics
- Group interaction and discussions of common advertising and marketing issues
What Products and Services are Discussed?
- Life Insurance and Annuities (including fixed and variable)
- Financial Services
- Health Insurance
- Long-Term Care
- Property and Casualty
Who Should Attend?
The programs are for professionals involved in:
- Advertising Law Compliance
- Insurance Advertising, Marketing & Promotion
- Securities & All Lines of Insurance Business
- Social Media, Internet & Electronic Marketing & Legal Issues