Compliance Analyst — TRANZACT (Part of Willis Towers Watson)
This Compliance Analyst will be part of a growing Marketing Integrity team focused on helping put forth the most compelling marketing materials while also remaining compliant. This particular role will be focused on conducting risk assessments of lead generation opportunities presented by third-party lead vendors and affiliate marketers. The analyst’s day-to-day job will ensure all third-party marketing initiatives are compliant with industry regulations and internal marketing standards.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Conduct oversight of all external/third-party marketing materials presented and vetted by the Purchased Leads team.
- Review each new external opportunity according to applicable compliance standards, depending on the product.
- Conduct regular, efficient audits of all of our external marketing materials to ensure continued compliance with regulatory and internal standards. All audit findings should be shared with the Purchased Leads team so they can discuss with the partner.
- Offer constructive compliance feedback and risk assessments to the Purchased Leads team so they can make an informed decision. Think creatively to provide alternatives.
- Facilitate external marketing goals by helping determine risk and how to abide by compliance regulations guidelines.
- Become a subject matter expert on TRANZACT’s Medicare, life, and supplemental insurance products.
- Work closely with TRANZACT’s legal & compliance team to ensure alignment and set standards.
- Stay up to date on the latest insurance advertising/marketing compliance news, trends, and regulations, as well as what carrier partners and competitors are doing in the advertising/marketing space.
- Iterate on ways to continuously optimize the marketing compliance review process.
- Strong attention to detail. Previous editing experience a plus.
- 2+ years of regulatory compliance experience. Prior experience working in health insurance advertising compliance — particularly with third-party lead vendors — is a plus.
- Diplomatic personality. Compliance issues are often gray and require a collaborative risk/reward analysis with marketing stakeholders.
- Self-starter. Someone who is comfortable researching complex issues on their own and confident enough to make informed decisions.
- Passion. For their work and the insurance industry — our clients are primarily seniors relying on our marketing and sales efforts to find the best insurance coverage they can. We care about them and about doing things the right way.
- Organization. We are dealing with a large volume of creatives. It is essential to stay organized and to retain records of everything we review.
- Adaptability. This team isn’t afraid to change processes if something isn’t working. This position requires someone who can go with the flow and figure out ways to make processes more efficient.
Apply or contact John Krahnert at firstname.lastname@example.org